Check out the links below to learn more.
How are you feeling?
2017 Annual Report
Center Wide Highlights
- Provided services to 10,099 individuals (approximately a 2.5% increase)
- Admitted 6,304 individuals to services (a 7.5% increase)
- Provided over $1 million worth of services to the uninsured and underinsured
- Broke ground for an office building in Payson, Utah to facilitate access to services and co-locate with allied agencies
- Expanded a 360 degree management survey and evaluation to our supervisors to enhance managerial efficiency
- Wasatch Mental Health was recognized by Utah Valley University Social Work department as Community Agency of the Year
- Services were offered to children on the GIANT Steps waiting list through an in-home program
Wasatch Mental Health was founded in 1967 to provide quality mental health care for all individuals within Utah and Wasatch counties. Wasatch Mental Health is a comprehensive community mental health center. We offer an array of programs and services for children, teens and adults.
If you have an emergency do not leave a message in the comment box.
Please call 911 or for Mental Health emergencies call 801-373-7393 for Utah County residents and 801-318-4016 for Wasatch County residents, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.