Check out the links below to learn more.
How are you feeling?
2018 Annual Report
Center Wide Highlights
- Provided services to 10,543 individuals (over 4% increase)
- Admitted 6,794 individuals to services (more than 7.5% increase)
- Provided over $1 million worth of services to the uninsured and underinsured
- Completed the new building in Payson. Relocated our South County Services to the new Payson Family Clinic
- Our Jail Transition Program (JTP) to assist incarcerated individuals with a mental illness to successfullyl transition from jail to the community has been highly successful. We increased service capacity in the program by 100%, and plan to double our service capacity again in 2019.
- Youth receiving services from WMH were able to display their artwork at the Critical Issues and Promising Youth Conferences, thereby working towards their recovery and working towards a reduction of stigma about mental illness
- We continue to be very involved in the Statewide Suicide Prevention efforts, the Crisis Line Commission geared towards proving better access to crisis services, the Systems of Care Initiative, and Trauma Informed Care efforts.
Wasatch Mental Health was founded in 1967 to provide quality mental health care for all individuals within Utah and Wasatch counties. Wasatch Mental Health is a comprehensive community mental health center. We offer an array of programs and services for children, teens and adults.
If you have an emergency do not leave a message in the comment box.
Please call 911 or for Mental Health emergencies call 801-373-7393 for Utah County residents and 801-318-4016 for Wasatch County residents, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.