Crisis Lines 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
In Utah County call: (801) 373-7393
In Wasatch County call: (801) 318-4016
Contact Wasatch Mental Health
In Utah County:
In Wasatch County:
Check out the links below to learn more.
How are you feeling?
2016 Annual Report
Center Wide Highlights
- Provided services to 9,870 individuals (approx. a 2.5% increase)
- Admitted 5,849 individuals to services
- Provided close to $1 million worth of services to the un- and underinsured
- Broke ground for an office building in Payson to facilitate access to services and co-locate with allied agencies
- Implemented Justice Reinvestment Initiative team assisting individuals released from jail to re-enter the community and reduce recidivism
- Implemented enhanced suicide prevention screens in continuation of partnership with states, the Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health, and Hope4Utah to prevent suicides
- Click here to read the entire report
Wasatch Mental Health was founded in 1967 to provide quality mental health care for all individuals within Utah and Wasatch counties. Wasatch Mental Health is a comprehensive community mental health center. We offer an array of programs and services for children, teens and adults.
If you have an emergency do not leave a message in the comment box.
Please call 911 or for Mental Health emergencies call 801-373-7393 for Utah County residents and 801-318-4016 for Wasatch County residents, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.