The American Fork Family Clinic (AFFC) of Wasatch Mental Health provides mental health services for adults, children, and families. We offer a variety of therapeutic services designed to help individuals and families who are affected in some way by mental illness. Meet our staff at the American Fork Family Clinic.
The American Fork Family Clinic primarily serves Utah County residents with Medicaid Insurance.
- Funding from grants and contracts may be available for specific services for those who do NOT have Medicaid. Call us to find out about eligibility and availability.
- Insurance other than Medicaid. Visit our Mountain Peaks Counseling center.
CALL US TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ELIGIBILITY FOR SERVICES.
How to Become a Client:
Getting started at Wasatch is a friendly and simple process. At the American Fork Family Clinic we have Walk-in Intake Clinics on Monday mornings and scheduled Intake appointments on Thursday mornings.
- The Walk-in intakes on Mondays are on a first come first serve basis so please arrive on time or early.
- Children must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- Bring current Medicaid card(s).
- The intake will take about 2 hours.
If you have any questions about the intake process or schedule, please call us at