The Wasatch County Family Clinic (WCFC) of Wasatch Mental Health offers a variety of therapeutic services designed to help individuals and families who are affected in some way by mental illness and/or substance abuse. We are staffed with doctors, nurses, therapists, case managers, a prevention specialist, and a family resource facilitator to provide excellent mental health and substance abuse services for adults, children, and families. Meet our staff at the Wasatch County Family Clinic.
Call us to set up an intake appointment at 435-654-3003. We will do our best to set you up at a time that is convenient for you and your family.
If you are coming in for a substance abuse assessment, you will need to bring in your police report, court report, and payment of $108 in order for us to schedule your appointment (If you are on Medicaid or Medicare, the payment will be covered). We will do our best to set you up at a time that is convenient for you and your family.
What you need to bring to your intake:
- A driver’s license or photo ID. If photo ID is not available, you will be asked for other identifying information, such as: birth certificates, immunization records, social security card, bank card.
- Insurance and or Medicaid card(s)
- Co-payment, if applicable
- Legal guardianship or custody papers for children/youth if you are not the parent/step-parent.
- A list of current medications you/your child are taking.
- Referral, if applicable
- IF UNINSURED: a recent pay stub or other proof of income
- IF UNINSURED: proof of address (such as a utility bill)