The Wellness Recovery Clinic (WRC) offers short term mental health services to those without medical insurance who meet eligibility requirements. Funding is obtained from the state of Utah through a legislative appropriation as well as grants and donations. Meet our staff at the WRC.
Eligibility for Services:
- Have a DSM –IV (Mental Health) diagnosis
- No medical insurance (Services are available in other programs for those with: Medicaid, Medicare part B, Private Insurance)
- Can Be Underinsured
(Insurance doesn’t cover mental health services, PCN )
- Substance Abuse is not the Primary Diagnosis
Can test clean on a drug screen
- Meets income requirements. 200% of poverty level or below.
The Wellness Recovery Clinic provides the following services to clients to help stabilize mental health symptoms.
- Intake Screenings/Assessments
- Group therapy
- Case Management
- Psychiatric Evaluations/Meds Management
- Medication Assistance
Starting in Services:
The Wellness Recovery Clinic will schedule 8-10 Intake Evaluations each week which will allow us to potentially serve 400-500 clients over the course of the year. Appointments can be made by first calling or coming into our office and answering a few questions to assess eligibility. You will then be scheduled to meet with a therapist for an Intake Appointment.
Questions? Feel free to call us at (801) 852-3789 to get them answered anytime during business hours. Intake Appointments will be scheduled each week by phone on a first-come, first-served basis.