The Application Process
There are six Health Services Psychology internship positions available. Each applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Be in good standing in a Ph.D. or Psy.D. Doctoral program in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Completed a minimum of 400 hours direct therapy and 500 hours of supervised doctoral practicum experience by the internship start date.
- Be recommended by the Program Training Director as Internship ready.
- Have collected dissertation data by the internship start date.
Successful applicants must submit to and pass a Background Criminal Investigation (BCI) required by the State of Utah. Forms for completing the BCI will be provided to the successful applicants following selection.
Applicants must complete the AAPI ONLINE and include:
1. Official transcripts of graduate work
2. Letters of recommendation from three persons who are familiar with the candidate’s professional and academic performance
3. A current Curriculum Vita
How to find National Matching Services, Inc.
Wasatch Mental Health will use the computerized matching program provided by National Matching Services, Inc. Get the Applicant Agreement Package for NMS.
Completed applications are due November 15, 2018. Applicants will be notified of their inclusion or exclusion in the interviewing process by November 22, 2018.
Randal S. Pennington, Psy.D.
Director of Psychological Training
Wasatch Mental Health
750 N Freedom Blvd.
Provo, Utah 84601
Telephone: (801) 373-4760
FAX: (801) 373-0639