Wasatch Behavioral Health is pleased to announce our Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Walk-In Assessment days and times for Adults located at the Provo Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Avenue, Suite 1500. These are for individuals who are Utah County Residents.
Starting June 14, 2021, Walk-In Assessment Times will be:
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons at 12:00 noon until 1:00 p.m.
Youth who need SUD Evaluations are scheduled through our Youth Clinic located at our So Provo Building at 580 E. 600 S. Provo, UT. 84606.
Individuals seeking assessments for Substance Use for personal purposes, legal needs, or DCFS recommendations may attend. Individuals attending assessments should plan up to 4 hours to complete all paperwork and the entire assessment process.
- For more information on Adult Assessments please call 385-268-5000.
- To schedule a Youth Assessment or for more information on Youth Assessments please call 801-960-1641.
- Picture ID (if you do not have one we can help you apply for one)
- Current address and phone number
- Proof of total income to qualify for sliding fee scale (i.e., Pay stubs, disability, unemployment, workforce services printout of benefits or lack of income, etc...)
- Payment for Assessment ($168/hr, if not covered by insurance or Medicaid, Sliding fee scale applies.)
- Payment for service will be required to receive letter of recommendation
- Medicaid Card and/or Insurance Card (we can help you apply for Medicaid)
- Contact information for any entity you would like information released to
- List of all current Medications
- Copy of any current legal charges
by Amy Buehler, LCSW. Program Manager. Substance Use Division.