Check out the links below to learn more.
How are you feeling?
2019 Annual Report
Center Wide Highlights
- Provided services to 10,659 individuals
- Admitted 6,772 individuals to services
- Provided over $1 million worth of services to the uninsured and underinsured
- Implemented Mobile-Crisis-Outreach-Team (MCOT) to fidelity to respond to mental health emergencies in the community
- Increased school based services team by 80% from 6 clinicians to 10 to significantly enhance access to services in the schools
- Piloted a text messaging system to notify and remind clients of upcoming appointments to decrease failure rates, increase customer conven-ience, and increase staff utilization
- Added a manager of Clinical Performance and Outcomes to focus on increasing clinical outcomes
- Developed and piloted Clinical Consultation and Supervision model to improve clinical outcomes for those clients who do not follow a predicated trajectory of improvement
- Re-aligned our clinical service divisions to better reflect their respective community services and to balance managerial assignments. The new divisions are: Crisis and Intensive Services Division and Clinical and Community Services Division. This re-organization reflects our goal to provide access for the entire community and all age ranges at all of our locations.
- Added a 6th Giant Steps pre-school classroom to provide services for children with Autism
- The Commissioner’s Golf Cup more than doubled the funds raised for our Giant Steps pre-school program
- Trained almost 3,500 Utah County residents in Suicide Prevention
- and more…
Wasatch Behavioral Health was founded in 1967 to provide quality mental health care for all individuals within Utah and Wasatch counties. Wasatch Behavioral Health is a comprehensive community mental health center. We offer an array of programs and services for children, teens and adults.
If you have an emergency do not leave a message in the comment box.
Please call 911 or for Mental Health emergencies call the Utah State CrisisLine at (800)273-TALK (8255), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.