Aspire Academy is a “High Needs Mental Health Program” for adolescent females ages 12-17. Our girls are in DHS/DCFS/JJS custody of the State of Utah who require intensive psychiatric, behavioral, medical, and other structured rehabilitative interventions as well as continuous monitoring.
Typical problem areas addressed include: family disruption, self harm, suicidal behaviors, running away, multiple placements, substance abuse, and a history of trauma (physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, domestic violence).
- Level 6 Residential Program
- Intermediate Secure Care
- On-site school (Alpine School District)
- Trauma informed and trauma sensitive
- Substance abuse, secondary to mental health diagnosis
- 14 individual bedrooms (for safety)
- Intense Weekly Program
- Individual Therapy (at least 2 times/week)
- Family contact/therapy
- Group therapy (5 times/week)
- Life Skills focus and Skills Groups
- Casey Life Skills
- Anger Management
- Healthy Relationships (including healthy sexuality)
- DBT and TF-CBT
- Why try?
- Oh shift! Life Skills Group
- Seeking Safety